Blogging and Social Networks (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do you use LinkedIn Recommendations?

I love the LinkedIn recommendation feature because, IMHO, it humanizes what otherwise would be a very sterile snapshot of someone's profess…

Started by Kyle Smith

4 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Becky Metcalf

Do You Know a Worthwhile Nonprofit Organization?

I started a community for nonprofit professionals across the US to connect with each other and help each other succeed. If you know a worth…

Started by Guy Farmer

0 Jun 17, 2009

Twitter this - Twitter that - how do YOU manage the FEEding frenzy?

So - I jumped on the bandwagon fully and completely a number of months ago and had been happily tweeting and fully immersed in Tweet Deck..…

Started by Julie Hankins

19 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Julie Hankins

@biotechguy will be tweeting from the Fordyce Forum in Vegas

I am in vegas and just thought to myself while Shally was speaking about tweeter, that I should be tweeting about the Fordyce Forum while I…

Started by Kalch

0 Jun 10, 2009

How effective is a brand ...would consumers seek the brand or is it cold calling

understanding the 4p's 6p's ...what is it that it makes a brand standout, how does market's based economies work ...understanding the 'nee…

Started by Ravi

0 Jun 6, 2009

Facebook Fan Pages

I am working on developing a fan page for my company on Facebook - is Ernst & Young Careers still considered the leading example? If a…

Started by Greg Post

0 Jun 3, 2009

do you think my commissions set up is fair

Hi, I do door to door sales in residential neiborhoods of houston texas...my current set up is 15% commission, a phone and company car durr…

Started by joshua g crampton

3 May 31, 2009
Reply by Dan Nuroo

Twitter....American Idol Style

About two weeks ago, my recruiting department had a little contest about how many Twitter followers you can get in a week. I won, so I want…

Started by Debra Yarnall

4 May 15, 2009
Reply by Debra Yarnall

The Value of a Comment - Jorge Albinagorta

Jorge Albinagorta wrote an interesting twitter note about comments. Here is is twitter profile and this is what he said: theory: blogs' re…

Started by Slouch

20 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

Twittering bad karma

At first, I thought Twitter was foolish, then, I tried it and became enamored. About six months later, I lost all respect for Twitter. A fe…

Started by Eric Shannon

14 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Eric Shannon

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service