Blogging and Social Networks (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diversity Social Networking Sites

Does anyone know of diversity-specific social networking sites? I'm trying to build a diversity recruiting strategy into my overall strateg…

Started by Ariana Adams

0 Apr 17, 2009

140+ characters with Twitter's founder

Moderately interesting read. He sounds a bit self-absorbed to me. Can someone so into themselves actually be good for their business? Or i…

Started by Steve Levy

3 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Facebook Page

I am trying to rev up the social networking and branding for my company, Raytheon Solipsys and would love some advice as to how to get peop…

Started by Jody Simon

0 Apr 7, 2009

This seems like a huge number, surely not true

The wonders of twitter pointing me towards an article stating that 40% of the adult population in China are Content Creators in the Social…

Started by Dan Nuroo

0 Mar 31, 2009

Take My Twitter Account

I have a twitter account "Recruiter" with about 200 followers. Anyone want to take it over? I'm too busy to keep up with it right now and k…

Started by Medical Recruiter

3 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Prashant

21 Places to Go When You're Sick of Facebook

Came across this list and thought I would pass it along... 21 Places to Go When You're Sick of Facebook The list includes: Bakespace, Goi…

Started by Rayanne

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by M A

Do you think a twitter job search engine will improve its effectivity for recruiting ?

The other day we discussed ways to increase twitters potential for recruiting and sourcing. We came to the conclusion that you need to prov…

Started by Alexander Fedossov

0 Mar 11, 2009

"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it."

Sounds like social networking sites: By slightly changing the parameters — the frequency of the current, or the mixture of particle sizes —…

Started by Maureen Sharib

2 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Any Recuiters looking for Exsposure?

I need a few Expert Recruiters to give advice and tips, host groups and blog on my Social Community SmartTechPeople.com . If you are intres…

Started by Simone Yard

0 Mar 8, 2009

Death by Moron

Has anonymous commenting destroyed meaningful online dialogue? This guy thinks so -what do you think? I now get far less email overall tha…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Feb 15, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service