Blogging and Social Networks (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

VCP

anyone know where to find VCP with active clearances for position in DC and VA? Thanks

Started by Fern Piraino

0 Feb 10, 2009

Want to Lower Office Expenses and Increase Productivity?

In today’s unstable economy, companies are reaping the benefits of outsourcing. According to BusinessWeek, companies who outsource reap eno…

Started by Waqas R. Kidwai

0 Feb 6, 2009

Consultants Hotlist -- please send the requirements ---they will available on C2C

QA analyst Name:Anamica Thakur Total Experience:8 Years Email:anqamica.qa@gmail.com Current Location:Seattle, WA Relocation:open Rate:Open…

Started by Narendra

1 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by mark

A proud employee of Critical Resource Inc- Michigan

Hi all! Just want to to let everyone know that I am now a proud Healthcare Recruiter for Critical Resource Inc. Michigan. Any tips and ad…

Started by Jennifer LaVigne

0 Feb 3, 2009

A list of recruiters to follow on twitter, suggestions needed

I'm new to using twitter, any tips on how a recruiter should use the tool? Also, is there anyone you suggest I follow that provides solid a…

Started by Alon Kim Dacquel

2 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Carmen Hudson

Come visit one of the Top Companies in the Baltimore area!

Hi there. My name is Jody Simon and I'm the Principal Recruiter for Raytheon Solipsys in Fulton, MD. We are working on getting our Facebook…

Started by Jody Simon

0 Jan 27, 2009

Have you found a job (or hired/recruited someone) from social networking sites? (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter)

I'm writing an article for our GO Jobs job board newsletter about professional networking. I'm looking to share stories, successful strate…

Started by Jonathan Duarte

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

Facebook

We've recently created a closed company facebook page for our employees. We want the page to be informative but also fun. For the people ou…

Started by Scott Fallon

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Matthew Gray

Women in Recruiting

There is a new group over at LinkedIn called Women in Recruiting. (I had thought about starting the same kind of group, but found out someo…

Started by Diana Luger

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Diana Luger

Photo release question

Hey Recruiters- We are launching a Facebook page at the company I work for to help us with recruiting. For those of you with corporate Fac…

Started by Michelle Krebs

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Jim Durbin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service