Blogging and Social Networks (146)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trovix Job Search Engine Launches Viral Web Series

Trovix, a job search engine based out of Silicon Valley launched the first Branded Entertainment episode of the web series "Full-Time Dream…

Started by Jenn

0 Jul 30, 2008

SixDegrees: MEGA Linkedin Networking Industry Day - 21,000 Thank you

By Dave Mendoza, Master Cybersleuth, Affiliate Partner, JobMachine Inc./ Partner, RecruitingBlogs.com I'm back from speaking engagements…

Started by Dave Mendoza

0 Jul 16, 2008

Looking for Enterprise Architect for San Antonio

If anyone has a Senior Level Enterprise Architect with solid Oracle 12i e-business suite experience, I have a direct hire opening in San An…

Started by Cheryl

0 Jul 7, 2008

Midwest Recruiters

Hey Recruiters in the Midwest regions.......Come and join Midwest Recruiters Group.

Started by Simon

2 Jul 4, 2008
Reply by Simon

RecruitingBlogs.com and MinnesotaRecruiters.com Mentioned on Inc.com!

Check out the Social Networking article that highlights my two favorite social networks, RecruitingBlogs.com and MinnesotaRecruiters.com. O…

Started by Katie Tierney

2 Jul 2, 2008
Reply by Katie Tierney

http://biopharmer.ning.com - A new discussion forum for biotech/pharma search types

Taking from my biotech and pharma linked in group that has grown to over 800 people in a couple of months, I decided to start a ning group…

Started by Kalch

0 Jun 24, 2008

Recruiting Recruiting Talent

Hello All, I wanted to prose a question to the Sr. Recruiters that focus on Niche' industries: Have you thought of starting your own Ship?…

Started by Joe Rozengota

0 Jun 18, 2008

Screening/sourcing healthcare candidates via social networking sites

Are healthcare recruiters using information on Linked in, Facebook,Myspace, Spoke, or other social networks to gather information about the…

Started by Michael

0 May 28, 2008

biotech and pharma recruiters

I invite all biotech and pharma recruiters to add me as a recruitingblogs.com friend. I also ask you to join my linkedin group "biopharmer"…

Started by Kalch

0 May 14, 2008

Invitation to join AnalyticBridge

AnalyticBridge is also (just like RecruitingBlogs) a Ning social network, specializing in analytics and offering recruiters an opportunity…

Started by Vincent Granville

0 Apr 27, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service