Bonus Track (507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BIG Bonus Track Announcement...

Today’s Bonus Track marked my last daily post here on RecruitingBlogs.   There had been a lot of speculation when RBC sold as to whether o…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Talent. Born or Bred?

As I walked out of the coffee shop, I spotted the perfect table.  It was half in the shade, half in the sun and the shade was provided by…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Over-Saturated, Over-Exposed - Sick of Email Notifications? Me too!

One of the strangest and funniest things I have ever seen occurred yesterday.   I was driving with my sixteen-year old daughter and fourte…

Started by Rayanne

15 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Technologies Come and Go

Conversations come and go. So do technologies.   There are those who believe that their own words are the only true words.  There are also…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Getting Past the Past

My Thirty-Year High School Reunion was this past weekend.  I walked in and had trouble recognizing anyone from La Serna High School's clas…

Started by Rayanne

7 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Doing the Job of "Life"

My youngest daughter turned sixteen yesterday.   After already surviving her two older sisters, I think I have mellowed quite a bit and th…

Started by Rayanne

3 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Daniel J Smith

I Don't Know Diddley and Neither Do You...

My head is going to explode.  Seriously, I’m not kidding, this is no joke.  If one more social networking site pops up, I will be done for…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Ravi Goel

Old Dogs Better Be Learning

I just spent three days in a row sitting on a beach, kickin’ it in a beach chair watching surfers and consuming copious amounts of water a…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Reality. It's Not Just a Dumb TV Show.

“It’s the little things that count.”  Is this something that only people who give little things or think little thoughts say?  Because I k…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Alan

Striving for Dissatisfaction

Cruising along the coastline is a favorite part of my drive.  I even love the foggy mornings.  Today at 7am, however, something curious…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service