Off Topic (75)

Featured Discussions

2014 Super Bowl Pick?

I am a fan of the NY Giants, that being said, it was a tough year.  But still being a fan of the game I am looking forward to this weekend…

Started by Noel CoccaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HP Envy 7858 Vs 7855 | Which is Better?

There is no denying the significance of printers in our modern lives. Every day, printed materials are used in some way in our daily lives.…

Started by Mehwish Yati

0 Dec 8, 2021

Are you comfortable wearing crop tops in public?

I love to wear lil peep crop tops. I always wear a crop top with high waisted shorts or pants. It's, in my opinion, the most flattering way…

Started by Mehwish Yati

0 Dec 7, 2021

Time Management Tips for IT Leaders

At some point, executives and IT leaders have complained that there’s not too much time in a day to complete a task. As a team leader, you…

Started by Alexandra Smith

0 Mar 7, 2019

How do I apply for mortgage?

Mortgage application process might become clumsy for the one who are completely new to home loans and mortgage business. The mortgage proce…

Started by Ranjan KC

0 Mar 9, 2017

6 Ways to balance college education and part-time job

As you grow with age so do the responsibilities that are thrown at your disposal which includes mostly college and working a part-time job…

Started by Rochelle Ceira

0 Apr 9, 2016

Top Marketing Management Functions

Marketing is one of most frequently used word in business lexicon but perhaps not fully understood by the common man. Most people tend to c…

Started by Rahil Desoza

0 Jan 16, 2016

Memorial Day - In Rememberance of America's War Dead - Quirino Chavez - My Uncle - Killed in Action - Venafro, Italy - November 9, 1943 & My Father Died of Complications...

A salute to all of America's War Dead. They paid the ultimate price for their country. My uncle - Quirino Chavez, 180th Regiment, 45th In…

Started by Valentino Martinez

7 May 25, 2014
Reply by Valentino Martinez

2014 Super Bowl Pick?

I am a fan of the NY Giants, that being said, it was a tough year.  But still being a fan of the game I am looking forward to this weekend…

Started by Noel Cocca

6 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

Worst Album Cover Ever?

Search it when on hold, and then post yours! 

Started by Noel Cocca

5 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Noel Cocca

NOTICE!! Purple Squirrel Exists

We are always on the hunt for the mythical  "purple squirrel".... But it exists! http://dailypicksandflicks.com/2012/02/09/purple-squirrel-

Started by Julie Hankins

4 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service