RBC Announcements (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coming up Next Week on RecruitingBlogs.com

Monday: #RBChat returns at 12:30 pm ET/9:30 am PT with the topic, Email and the role it has at your desk. This is recruiter talk by recruit…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Mar 2, 2012

RBC & Spam = No Good!

RBC -   Today it was brought to my attention that two RBC members were sending out unsolicited network messages (marketing material) to oth…

Started by Tim Spagnola

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Google +1 Share Button Now Live on the RBC

Another announcement that the RBC can thank NING for. We will be adding additional share functionality to blog posts by the end of this mon…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Aug 12, 2011

Post Content Directly To The Activity Feed

Thank Ning before you thank us, but a nice new update to the platform that was rolled out today. For many (like me) that are fans of the RB…

Started by Tim Spagnola

0 Aug 4, 2011

Need 2 Professional and Experienced Recruiters (MUST be willing to learn Healthcare Recruiting IMMEDIATELY) to join our Awesome Team ASAP! FULL-TIME! VIRTUAL ONLY! GREAT COMPANY NEEDS 2, So HURRY!

Dear All, I apologize for being "out of the picture" for a while...I have had to relocate temporarily because of the "hurricane(s)." I did…

Started by Tiffiny Smith-Esther

14 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Joan Holley

Looking for a Non-Web-Based ATS

Just curious if anyone has used a good ATS that is not hosted on the web by an outside company. We are trying to avoid the recurring licens…

Started by Sonny Manzo

11 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by Albert BLT

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service