RBC Introduce Yourself...... (28)

Featured Discussions

You guys have it so easy and I have questions

New to this forum and relatively new to recruiting. I am a recruiter in the US Army and have been for about 5 months just north of Atlanta,…

Started by Eric KenneyLatest Reply

United Nations Of RBC

Im interested in how many countries are represented on RBC, either in posts or by visitors. Where are you all from?  I'm from the UK

Started by Bill BoormanLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Howdy! MVP (Minimum Viable Product) Idea

Hi!  So I read an article on Hacker News about a guy that started a website for older IT professionals to find jobs that did not age discri…

Started by Rick Baldini

0 Dec 5, 2016

Splits using online firms that specialize in splits

Has anyone had experience using companies like: www.feetrader.com/splitfeenetwork or Recruiter.com,  for splits and what was your experienc…

Started by Sandra

0 Aug 14, 2016

Are you looking for Recruitment consultants in Mumbai ?

Hello All Greetings from B1 HR Solutions B1 HR Solutions could be a distinctive independent recruitment agency primarily based in Mumbai pr…

Started by Alok Jain

0 Nov 19, 2015

CBREX- Cross Border Recruiter Exchange. Connecting recruiters

CBREX- Cross Border Recruiter Exchange. Connecting recruiters.. We are an exchange for recruiters who want to supply or have a demand for c…

Started by CBREX

0 Nov 2, 2015

You guys have it so easy and I have questions

New to this forum and relatively new to recruiting. I am a recruiter in the US Army and have been for about 5 months just north of Atlanta,…

Started by Eric Kenney

10 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Bryant Bush

Introduction

Hello to all the fellow recruiters and bloggers on this site! I too have been a reader but am just now taking the time to sign up and post…

Started by Bryant Bush

0 Mar 18, 2015

I am the COO/Director of Resources for an IT consulting firm and I am also the Board President of MNTRN which is Minnesota's largest non-pr…

Started by Sean Manley

5 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Bryant Bush

Hello and happy new year!

I've been a work at home mom since 1989. I've had a fully functional home office since 2004 and I've managed sales and marketing clients si…

Started by Patti Walbridge

1 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Expanding my Twitter audience please add me!

Expanding my Twitter audience please add me!   https://twitter.com/AndreaFClarkson

Started by Andrea Clarkson

0 Dec 4, 2014

Greetings all!

Hi everyone,  Newbie here who thought an introduction was due! Like many of you, my main reason for joining this forum was to trade profe…

Started by Daniela Costa

0 Aug 19, 2014

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service