RBC Introduce Yourself...... (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice for a new recruiter?

I'm about to become a recruiter. After spending 10 plus years on the vendor side running job boards and other recruiting products I've acce…

Started by Chris Russell

12 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Chris Russell

Let's Network!!!

I am looking for other recruiting and HR professionals to network with. I am a good resource and a responsive partner. Connect with my comp…

Started by Allen

1 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Allen

New to the SIte: Just saying Hello and I'm ready to Learn MORE!

Good day fellow Recruiters!  My name is Jai and I'm an Agency Recruiter at a scientific staffing firm in Houston, TX.  I have about close t…

Started by Jai Turner

1 Jan 15, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

New

After perusing this site for an extended period of time, I decide to make the plunge and actually join. My name is Seth and I've been in t…

Started by Seth Lidren

5 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Seth Lidren

I Apologize: I never took the time to introduce myself.

All the rush from the holidays and everything running on a tight schedule. I completely missed this.  Well My name is Maria. I am new on th…

Started by Maria

7 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Maria

New Recruiter on Board!!!!

Hello Everyone! I have commented on a few discussion posts and figured I might want to introduce myself. My name is George and I am new to…

Started by George Pitts

2 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

Introduction!

Hello Everyone!! My name is Tejash and I just started as an IT recruiter. I am new at this so wish to have knowledge about the same and so…

Started by Tejash Monani

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

New Here

Hello all! I wanted to introduce myself, as I've been looking through blog/discussion posts and admiring everyone's extensive experience i…

Started by Thea Cassia

3 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

Cambodia Recruiter

Hi I am new to RBC. I own and operate an agency in Phnom Penh, Cambodia employing about 8 consultants. We have been in the market for 6 yea…

Started by Kevin Britten

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by RecruitingBlogs

Hello RBC!!

Hello RBC!!!   I would like to introduce myself, Hi my name is Richard Stewart and I am a Staffing Manager and Business Developer for Emp…

Started by Richard L Stewart

5 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Francois Guay

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service