RecruitFest! (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RecruitFest, It's the Real Thing!

RecruitFest!: The Real Thing POSTED BY: RAYANNE THORN Guest post by Rayanne Thorn, Marketing Director for Broadbean Inc. I have had the…

Started by Rayanne

0 Sep 14, 2010

RecruitFest! 2009

I am really jazzed about RecruitFest this year. Why, you ask? What makes it stand out from the other conferences? It is a small conference…

Started by Julia Stone

7 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

El Dave Bobblehead & Jerry Albright Discuss Recuitfest 09

Find more videos like this on RecruitingBlogs.com El Dave Bobblehead has been held hostage by the dastardly sith lord, Jerry Albright, t…

Started by Dave Mendoza

0 Aug 26, 2009

Looking for Roomie for Recruitfest

Hey there! Any gals looking for a roomie for recruitfest? Let me know. Thanks, Jessica Jessica@xceptionalhr.com @blogging4jobs http://ww…

Started by Jessica Miller-Merrell

0 Aug 24, 2009

RecruitFest: It's ALL about the Conversation.

I should preface this discussion with the admission that this is my first discussion on RecruitingBlogs- and mainly it is due to a request…

Started by Gerry Crispin

6 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Gerry Crispin

Looking for Managed Care BA's

Managed Care BA's My client needs 2 or 3 Managed Care BA's. I am posting this out here as they can live anywhere in the Continental US. The…

Started by Kate Purdy

0 Nov 10, 2008

RecruitFest! Wrap Up

It’s been a week since the dust settled and I have caught up on my sleep and thoughts about the event. In my opinion it was a success and…

Started by Slouch

6 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Dan Fournier

Recruitfest Ramblings…the Monday after

If “conversation” reflects the success of an event then Recruitfest rocked its way to being a huge success! Jason provided an environment f…

Started by Susan Burns

5 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Susan Burns

Rocking Recruitfest - Tantalizing Toronto - Jubliant Jason - 2008 - Things I learnt!!!!!!!

First of all Hat's of to Jason for arranging such a wonderful event to get all the people with the same sync. under one roof. It's a thrill…

Started by Tektree Gopi

2 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Slouch

Interviews with RecruitFest attendees

Hello everyone! My name is Brendan Shields and I work with ERE Media. I just arrived in Toronto and am very excited to attend the first Re…

Started by Brendan Shields

7 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Tektree Gopi

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service