Recruiting Tools and Software (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best ATS for Independent Recruiters / small agencies?

Hey Everyone, It seems like this topic has been beaten to death and there seems to be a lot of conversations about this topic a few years a…

Started by Jesse Evavold

4 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by Manan Shah

Does anyone use Bullhorn for their internal ATS?

The background: We are a small search firm in Chicago that uses Bullhorn for all our external recruiting efforts. For the most part, it's g…

Started by Myles Phelps

3 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Sagar Khanapurkar

Looking for a specific ATS, HELP!

I need an ATS that will allow me to post jobs to it with the fees for each job listed so that my other recruiters will see those jobs and t…

Started by David Simms

4 Jul 11, 2018
Reply by Sagar Khanapurkar

Anybody interested in LinkedIn job description data?

I’ve been working on a scraper that is now allowing me to aggregate job description data from different providers (so far, Stack Overflow…

Started by Fabien Herfray

0 Apr 18, 2018

Has anyone used Google Hire or Google Cloud Jobs API?

I work for an executive search firm and am trying to figure out if Google Hire or Google Cloud Jobs API could help my company improve our s…

Started by Dalton Barfield

1 Oct 21, 2017
Reply by Craig Robins

Downloading LinkedIn connections with Locations?

I've done quite a bit of research, but I wanted to start a discussion here on downloading connections with their locations. I would love to…

Started by Logan Degas

0 Apr 7, 2017

Scheduled posts to social media

With the death of Bullhorn Reach, I find myself missing what I now realize was a big part of my regular marketing. I would use it to post t…

Started by Chuck Radcliff

0 Jan 31, 2017

Q & A Session about upcoming SourcingTalent.Cloud - Contractor Job Marketplace for Recruiting, HR, and Sourcing Projects.

Hi Everyone, You'll be seeing a series of blogs, articles, and media being distributed over the next couple months while we launch the pri…

Started by James Chmielinski

0 Dec 1, 2016

ADVICE NEEDED: Looking to sell recruitment platform IP

Hi Everyone! I'm looking for advice on how to sell my recruitment platform thinksquare.io I've attached a full feature list to this post fo…

Started by Andrew Yang

0 Sep 13, 2016

Not Enough Candidate Response on Traditional Job Boards

Hello from TechHiring!We're a new job board that aims to do things differently from our predecessors. In simplest terms, we learn what is…

Started by TechHiring.com

0 Aug 9, 2016

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service