Recruiting Tools and Software (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Engaged Search Contracts

Is anyone willing to share their Engaged Search Contract? I would like to look at several and see what the consensus is among them. I curre…

Started by Joan DuNard

0 Jul 24, 2008

Openreq - for sourcing recruiters/staffing professionals

If you own a staffing firm or run a corp recruiting dept and you need to hire great recruiters, staffing professionals, or account executiv…

Started by Perrin Peacock

0 Jul 23, 2008

Any tips on great recruiting tools?

About time to reinvest in new tools . I need a strong database to scower.... Any hot tips for me? I've done TE, RON, HotJobs, HotResumes,…

Started by Ravelli

0 Jul 22, 2008

How to send email to all LinkedIn contacts without going one at a time

Hello everyone, I am trying to find a way to email all of my contacts on LinkedIn without manually copying and pasting each individual ent…

Started by Mitch Starkey

0 Jul 17, 2008

I need an inexpensive database

Hi everyone. I'm a very new- very green recruiter (independent) and I'm looking for a good inexpensive database to track candidates. Can an…

Started by Gina Smith

4 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Gina Smith

Innovative recruiting website - Yellojobs.com

Hi All, I just launched a referral recruiting website, Yellojobs.com, that allows any employer or recruiter to post ads with referral rewa…

Started by Alex Conway

2 Jul 11, 2008
Reply by Milind

Recruiting Reinvented: New Tool Combines Audio and Resume

Dateline: Avilla, IN. June 26, 2008 Verbal Summary, Inc. releases its flagship tool to the recruiting community. Simply put – the product c…

Started by Jerry Albright

0 Jun 26, 2008

Net-Temps Job Board

We are evaluating investing in registering with a new job board. We place IT, Engineering and Corporate Staffing professionals. I have bee…

Started by Marcus

0 Jun 26, 2008

I just got turned on to Xobni as a great tool for managing your email MS Outlook (not an ad)

A friend who works as a Sales rep at Microsoft said that they were using it and recommended it to me and from what I've seen over the last…

Started by bill martineau

1 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Gary Perman

Candidate Surveys/Questionnaires

I work for a very large company and we are interested in implementing a candidate survey regarding their satisfaction with the recruiting p…

Started by Erin

0 Jun 18, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service