Recruiting Tools and Software (378)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talent Talk Cafe - Join us for a conversation on Community and Social Networking

Join me on Tuesday at 3pm ET/noon PT right here on the home page of RecruitingBlogs.com for an open chat on Community. What is Community?…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Jun 9, 2008

Don't Sleep Donato - Captain Janeway is watching

This is fantastic and Donato, I am glad we keep you up at night.

Started by Slouch

0 Jun 9, 2008

A good idea.

I was just doing a search on RecruitingBlogs.com for people who use specific recruiting tools. I did a search for the word zoom and the…

Started by Slouch

1 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Michelle Stair

Resume Help

I've had several candidates ask me if I can refer them to a professional resume editor/writer. Does anyone have a firm or person they would…

Started by Juli Todd

3 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Michelle Stair

Payroll and Back Office recommendation needed

I am seeking a good recommendation of a company to handle payrolling and back office functions for my contractors. I am not seeking a facto…

Started by Craig Winnerman

0 Jun 2, 2008

Tips for Recruiters and Sourcers using Facebook

This week I'll have the pleasure of interviewing Mari Smith, a Facebook marketing expert, for the XtremeRecruiting.tv group here on Recruit…

Started by Bill Vick

0 May 19, 2008

Social Networks

I have recently joined the world of recruiting (mainly the research side) and have been working (many hours) to get grips on the tools avai…

Started by Jay Floersch

0 May 9, 2008

Job board changes -- Getting the most from your postings

To learn how candidates would apply, seek, and gain information about my positions, I do a simple search on the job boards and web search e…

Started by Susan Hand

0 May 8, 2008

Taleo buys Vurv

So what does this mean to recruiting and staffing firms on either platform? http://starrtincup.blogspot.com/2008/05/taleo-acquires-vurv.ht

Started by Michael R Johnson

0 May 7, 2008

FriendFeed: Finding signal in the noise

Creating Order Out of Chaos - FriendFeed...lets people funnel all their online activities into a single information broadcast, and then bla…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 May 4, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service