RecruitingBlogs.com Network Help (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need an experienced underwriter with strong workers comp to work out of their home

This is a great opportunity for someone who has very strong underwriting skills especially in workers comp.  Must also be sales oriented!  …

Started by Jody Schwartz

0 Dec 9, 2010

Anyone concerned about how Monster intends to credit you if you have HotJobs?

I have both Monster and Hotjobs accounts.  As I'm sure many other do as well.  I have asked both HJ and Monster what will happen in Jan. wh…

Started by Barbara Ziegler

0 Nov 15, 2010

How to increase readership of your content on RecruitingBlogs.com

There is no doubt that the content you write that ends up on the leader board gets the most attention. I want to suggest a way that you can…

Started by Slouch

0 Nov 12, 2010

Doing better than last year?

Whether you are a Contract or Direct Hire Recruiter, I am interested to see if you are doing better this year than last....regardless of in…

Started by Kevin Womack

1 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by pam claughton

Senior HR

I'm looking for a Senior HR opportunity that will involve working on an international basis reporting into a CEO / MD. I have extensive Eu…

Started by Narinder Kaur

0 Aug 15, 2010

How do I delete and old profile?

I cannot find the link to remove an old profile. Please help if you know how. Thanks.

Started by Dennis Lasini

0 Aug 5, 2010

Can you recommend a Headhunter in Hartford CT?

good morning.  a friend of mine is looking for help finding a job in the Hartford CT area - I do not have any contacts in that area.  Would…

Started by Bridget Maynard

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Bridget Maynard

Executive Level Reference Checks

We are currently in the process of hiring a very senior level executive and would like to find a top notch reference check service for this…

Started by Scott Morse

0 Jun 8, 2010

Love Spam Last Night

I apologize for the immense amount of love spam last night. Every day it gets a little more crazy here because of the simple fact it's grow…

Started by Slouch

6 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Networking - Need a sample contract

Does anyone have a sample contract - used when hiring contractors for a company (semiconductor industry ) ? Also looking for recruiters wh…

Started by Gigi Recruiter

0 Nov 23, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service