Sourcing (397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Price to Pay for Sourcing Lists

I'd like to get the idea of pricing for a project:   For a list of New York Companies: Create a spreadsheet with name of company, physical…

Started by Keith D. Halperin

0 Oct 9, 2013

Question about statistics..

Does anyone have statistics on the odds of getting a call back after soliciting someone/candidate  "cold" after researching?   And then the…

Started by Kathleen Steffey

0 Jun 20, 2013

Recruiting for insurnce sales b2b

Does Boolean strings work as well for insurance sales agents b2b as well as for hard to find positions such as IT, Developers etc.  Or is t…

Started by Rick McCarter

0 Jun 12, 2013

Working with Subcontractors...Yikes!

Good day! I would love to hear some insights into how other recruiters are managing third party suppliers.   We are running into challenges…

Started by David Ayres

0 May 15, 2013

indeed.com

Is there a way to x-ray resumes on indeed.com without actually going through their site?I can see the resumes on their site, but the contac…

Started by Tammy Cochrane

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by Dhanasekar

Methodologies for the market mapping

Hi Friends, Hope you all are doing great. Off late due to some change in my present role, i have been asked to do some market mapping. Thou…

Started by Sunil Kumar

0 Apr 11, 2013

Boolean

Hi, I have been a successful recruiter for 30 years.  I have used Social Recruiting, and several others. However, have not had the time to…

Started by Sally Appenzeller

3 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ryan Leary

SourceChat Today NOON ET Gatekeeper Interview and AcquiSourcing

Hello everyone! Before I begin but before I forget let me remind all you men out there if you know what’s good for you don’t forget Thursda…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Feb 12, 2013

3D (Phone) Sourcing

I wrote a longer version of this but Recruiting Animal didn't like it and shortened it for me. Here it is: Phone sourcers manipulate people…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Dec 11, 2012

Thanks to Sourcing Community Contributors

Today's blog post lists several people who have been posting excellent content on our sourcing groups and whose blogs and groups you must c…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Nov 21, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service