Sourcing (397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Building Your Names Sourcing Business

My telephone names sourcing business has grown mostly by word of mouth. I know it sounds corny and slow but it's true - time passes very qu…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Jun 3, 2008

TODAY is MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat!

TODAY is Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat at noon EST - today we are going to take up Bob Hatcher's question from last week - how to get sourc…

0 Jun 3, 2008

MagicMethod Classroom Chat Log Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today's MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat is up here! Best Smart-Ass Remark of the Day “Seriously, Maureen, I don't like what I se…

0 May 29, 2008

Phone Sourcing Class TODAY

TODAY, Thursday, May 29 is Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat at noon (EST) on the MagicMethod Phone Sourcing network. When you get to the netw…

0 May 29, 2008

"Know thyself." ~ Socrates

While writing correspondence this morning to a friend and business associate, my propensity to tangent led me to a soul-baring reflection…

1 May 28, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Sourcers: Practice Your Approach

I get questions all the time, "What do I do WHEN…?" or "What do I do IF…?" or "What happens, FOR INSTANCE…" STOP with all the negative th…

0 May 28, 2008

Three Lurker Lessons

Lesson 1: Lurking Reflects a Mindset of Taking Without Giving Lesson 2: You Gain a Greater Understanding of a Topic When You Write About I…

0 May 28, 2008

Sourcing Training – Onsite Story

“...but they just give you the names – I don’t understand it,” he marveled as he looked wonderingly from me to the forty names on the scre…

0 May 27, 2008

Today is MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat!

Shally's chat Log from last week is up - don't miss it - there's some great stuff in it! See you in class - when you come to the site at n…

0 May 27, 2008

"Montaigne's practical, ethical response to injustice in an uncertain world is to ruse with the law."

The interiority of the self is one of the great framing fictions of the Essais, a fiction that provides the space and the opportunity for M…

0 May 25, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service