Sourcing (397)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Running Straight and True

Bob and I went to see the third film in the Caribbean trilogy “Pirates of the Caribbean” shortly after it opened last year in May, 2007. Ju…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 May 25, 2008

I am looking for a Semi-Retained National & International Health Care Recruiter

Hi, I have a candidated located in Phoenix with a strong healthcare finance / accounting background. He is a CPA, can speak a foreign lang…

Started by Bernadette Grattan

0 May 23, 2008

Spectacular Sourcing Strategist Shally Steckerl's Classroom Chat Log on the MagicMethod network is up!

Best Remark of the Day “Sarah - the Sourcing in 10 minutes or less is what any recruiter should be able to do - get results in 10 minutes…

0 May 22, 2008

Shally Steckerl on the MagicMethod network TODAY at noon (EST)!

The MagicMethod phone sourcing interactive classroom chats are every Tuesday and Thursday on the MagicMethod network at noon (EST). Come to…

0 May 22, 2008

Memorial Sourcing

Memorial Day approaches and we sourcers all know what that means – one of our better sourcing opportunities draws near! Customers “in the k…

0 May 22, 2008

TalkSourcing Radio Show TODAY at 1 (EST)

The TalkSourcing Radio Show is today at 1pm (EST) on the Recruiting Animal's Radio Show here. The Animal's segment starts at noon (EST) fo…

0 May 21, 2008

Is it too much to ask?

One of my MagicMethod students sent me the following remark (along with an enthusiastic testimonial for Magic!) that said: "I once worked…

0 May 21, 2008

MagicMethod Classroom Chat Log Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"This is amazing!!!! It works it works it really works! I can sit on the phone and get the names from A-C and then get all the names from…

0 May 20, 2008

Building a Diversity Pipeline

Trying to develop a pipeline of bilingual English/Spanish candidates for future customer service roles in our Las Vegas territory. We are a…

Started by Norman Harris

3 May 18, 2008
Reply by David H. Turner

MagicMethod Classroom Chat Log Thursday, May 15, 2008

MagicMethod Classroom Chat Thursday, May 15, 2008 Noon – 1p.m. (EST) Best MagicMethod Remark of the Day "I'm always envisioning these indi…

0 May 16, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service