Trade Shows, Conferences and Events (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bullhorn Live 2009 - Las Vegas Wrap Up

I'm back from Bullhorn Live and it was a great experience. I love the passion that recruiters have. Specifically the ones that want to get…

Started by Slouch

0 Feb 6, 2009

About onrec.com - What we do...

Onrec.com is the only global resource exclusively dedicated to serving the Online Recruitment Industry. Onrec.com helps corporate recruiter…

Started by RD Whitney

0 Feb 4, 2009

NACE International Student Virtual Career Fair open until June 1, 2009

(Just thought I'd share this info from my national association.) Does your company have global hiring needs for U.S.-educated international…

Started by Grace Kutney

0 Jan 14, 2009

Recruiter Training

I am beginning my research for professional development/networking opportunities for my team in 2009. What are the BEST offerings out there…

Started by Chantel

0 Jan 6, 2009

Looking for Keynote Speakers

Hello; I am looking for several Keynote Speakers for our annual conference on May 14, 2009 in Denver, CO. Our group is a non-profit organiz…

Started by Patricia Steiger

0 Dec 14, 2008

Creating a Memorable Tradeshow or Event

Want your attendees to have more fun and provide you with great testimonies? The fastest way to learn anything or generate lasting memories…

Started by Bert Martinez - The Emotional Engineer

0 Dec 7, 2008

TOMORROW WEDNESDAY JOBMACHINE WEBINAR: Quick & Easy Formulas, Mining those Golden Leads

by Dave Mendoza Highly recommended by SixDegreesfromDave.com Be competitive in a tight job market using advanced sourcing capabilities! S…

Started by Dave Mendoza

0 Dec 2, 2008

Looking for Entry Level Technical Production Supervisor

Must be capable of handling small to medium sized crews of stage hands, lighting, projection and sound equipment for small to medium sized…

Started by Todd Hanle

0 Nov 26, 2008

Last Chance for $400 ERE Expo 2009 Spring Early Bird Discount

I just wanted to give you a final reminder that this Wednesday is the deadline to receive the $400 early bird discount for the ninth annual…

Started by Scott Baxt

0 Nov 24, 2008

Good conferences for staff aug recruiting?

Just got back from the ERE conference and while it was great I did feel that a lot of the content would apply more to corporate recruiting.…

Started by Vikki Hawkins

1 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Steve Levy

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service