Your Recruiting Horror Story Contest (20)

Featured Discussions

WINNING Entry: Who Is Hiring My Candidate Here?

Several years ago I started recruiting for one of the Big 3 Automakers. My work was concentrated in the Controller’s department where I sea…

Started by Cora Mae LengemanLatest Reply

Your Recruiting Horror Story Finalists - Vote

RBC -   The power is now in your hands to pick the winner of our Blogging Contest.   As luck would have there is a tie for 5th place so we…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Contest Rules / Terms & Conditions

Welcome to our first community contest - share your recruiting horror story for a chance to win an iPad2.   Your story will be judged on a…

Started by Tim SpagnolaLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WINNING Entry: Who Is Hiring My Candidate Here?

Several years ago I started recruiting for one of the Big 3 Automakers. My work was concentrated in the Controller’s department where I sea…

Started by Cora Mae Lengeman

4 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

Seinfeld had "Low-Talker" and "Mulva". We had "DNPG"

It’s been years since Seinfeld originally aired on NBC’s “Must See TV” Thursday nights.  My wife and I were slack-jawed as Jerry and his fr…

Started by Greg Eastmer

29 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

Your Recruiting Horror Story Finalists - Vote

RBC -   The power is now in your hands to pick the winner of our Blogging Contest.   As luck would have there is a tie for 5th place so we…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Contest Questions

If there are any questions RBC members might have about this contest please feel free to post in this thread.

Started by Tim Spagnola

7 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

The return of the living dead (candidate)

I had recruited this particular candidate for a full-time position in a large consulting firm.  He impressed everyone during a rigorous int…

Started by Todd Vician

7 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Kelly Wargo

Did Someone Step on a Duck?!?!?

I was filling a Company Auditor role a couple of years back - lovely company, team of 6, but in a pretty tight space. I went through the pr…

Started by Craig Watson

16 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Craig Watson

How (not) to win a new client.

When I moved to Australia some ten years ago I was a mid 20s, single chap, a bit cocky and as keen to party as I was ambitious to make it b…

Started by Luke Collard

3 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Luke Collard

Dear client, Here´s a candidate and a fine for you, Regards.

I learned a very important lesson with the very first placement I did on my own.  I was still working as a resourcer at the time, but was s…

Started by Sarah Espigares

7 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Sarah Espigares

My Horror Story: The Short and Long of It

One of the most influential horror writers of the 20th century, H.P. Lovecraft,defined horror as:  "The oldest and strongest emotion of man…

Started by Valentino Martinez

0 Nov 18, 2011

Employment does not prevent streaking.

Obviously somes names have been changed to protect the innocent and not so innocent.   I work as an agency recruiter placing candidates in…

Started by Nate Fischer

0 Nov 14, 2011

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service