Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"NEVER as a first point of contact!!  If not for the very reason Debra mentioned, tex…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 31, 2013 to Text recruiting

7 May 31, 2013
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"One more thing, We had a similar situation but the candidate had submitted themselve…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 14, 2013 to Bypassing the Third Party Recruiter

12 May 16, 2013
Reply by Hardeep Sodhi

"This has happened in the past (for a LARGE automotive company), actually, it was the…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 14, 2013 to Bypassing the Third Party Recruiter

12 May 16, 2013
Reply by Hardeep Sodhi

"Eric, Great question and good for you!  Thanks for your service, too. I have not bee…"

Linda Ferrante replied Apr 19, 2013 to You guys have it so easy and I have questions

10 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Bryant Bush

"Absolutely try to find out what her issue is, and incorporate the take away as well.…"

Linda Ferrante replied Apr 19, 2013 to Issue with candidate - would like opinions.

13 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Candace Nault

"I would caution on going the 'creative' route, Tim, in that you run the risk of the…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jun 7, 2012 to Anyone have a creative way to say thanks, but no thanks?

12 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

"There is personality, charisma, and 'that guy'!  Personality fit is a must.  Charism…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 21, 2012 to Question of the day: Can a candidate's sparking personality and interpersonal skills make up for lack of experience?

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

"Excellent post, Joel, really excellent!  Like you, I love helping people out and am…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 21, 2012 to Why I Love Recruiting

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Raman Ramamurthy

"I need a list because I've learned that, contrary to what I might think, I am NOT pe…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 30, 2012 to Question of the day: Why is it important for recruiters to create 'to do' lists?

9 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Heavy breathing......low voice.....seductive tones..... I am, honestly, not sure if…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jan 27, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the rudest response you have received from a random cold call?

17 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Grove

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service