Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently had a position posted for a Database Associate. The entire position is ce…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 24, 2014 to A Pet Peeve

3 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by David Hilditch

"Stop, change gears and refocus.  Go off task for a while (time frame is up to you) a…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 24, 2014 to Recruiting Burnout

5 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"It should be in your contract how long that 'relationship' lasts.  Generally, it's 1…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 24, 2014 to length of candidate rights

1 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"We do run into this sometimes, but to be honest, the majority of our clients DO hire…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 19, 2014 to Not Hiring The First Candidate Interviewed

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"'Social media' checks are when you search someone out on various social media accoun…"

Linda Ferrante replied Nov 19, 2014 to social media checks

1 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"That's an interesting question, since someone you contacted (or more than one) would…"

Linda Ferrante replied Sep 19, 2014 to Head hunting?

4 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Sian Taylor

"$18M is a heckofalot of money to be out.  Obviously they are a big company and it's…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jun 9, 2014 to Staffing Firm That Says It's Owed $18M Pulls Out Of Contract

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"If it's happened to you more than once, recently especially, I would take a serious…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jun 9, 2014 to Help a Recruiter: My candidate disappeared

8 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

"I don't agree with giving the contact info, etc, without confirming billing and pay…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jun 9, 2014 to Is it too much to ask client details and rate confirmation before submitting consultant's contact details

3 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Sarah Bojarski

"I'm not an attorney so this is not legal advice, but have you tried having a convers…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 28, 2014 to CHALLENGING SITUATION

2 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Calvin Grey

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service