Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"There are just some things that shouldn't be automated, videoed or NOT done in perso…"

Linda Ferrante replied Sep 18, 2013 to Did we create a recruitment solution that nobody wants?

9 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Absolutely not.  FB is for play, not for work.  I'm not going to connect with people…"

Linda Ferrante replied Sep 18, 2013 to Facebook adds Skill tags

1 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"I think there should be a clause in your contract that says candidate submittals are…"

Linda Ferrante replied Sep 18, 2013 to Agencies:What is your Submittal Followup Process

4 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"You all dodged a bullet on this one!  Quite honestly, though, when the conversation…"

Linda Ferrante replied Sep 18, 2013 to Agency recruiters - Need some advice

8 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Raphael Fang

"Many companies want you to have the close interaction with the Account Lead, or othe…"

Linda Ferrante replied Aug 13, 2013 to Remote Recruiter Jobs

4 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Katia Gorodinska

"Maybe posting something more in the way of what type of position you are looking for…"

Linda Ferrante replied Aug 7, 2013 to Looking for job as recruiter or independent sourcer

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by jerina vincent

"I'll add one to the list!  Sometimes 'overqualified' employees feel compelled to let…"

Linda Ferrante replied Aug 7, 2013 to Article: Why Employers Don't Want to Hire Overqualified Candidates

2 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Shift can be a deal breaker for many, so make it known up front and quickly!  Put it…"

Linda Ferrante replied Jun 11, 2013 to 3rd Shift Candidates

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Interesting question, but not one that is easily answered. First, if someone is on u…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 31, 2013 to Unemployment

10 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"This drives Linda crazy!  :) Seriously, though, this really does drive me crazy.  It…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 31, 2013 to Resumes in third person

12 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Jennifer Clanton

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service