Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"I blame Simon Cowell for individuals thinking they can blast anyone they want simply…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 15, 2014 to RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

4 May 21, 2014
Reply by Chadd Balbi

"It may be best to check with an employment attorney, in all honesty.  EEOC regulatio…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 7, 2014 to Hiring Managers and Employment Applications

6 May 7, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"The one I went to was at no cost, or little cost at best.  I don't remember paying f…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 7, 2014 to Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"I'm pretty sure there is nothing on an application that would lead to discrimination…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 7, 2014 to Hiring Managers and Employment Applications

6 May 7, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"I attended a similar event and they almost didn't let me in because we ARE an agency…"

Linda Ferrante replied May 5, 2014 to Please whatever you do, do not pay for a ticket to Linkedin Talent Connect #ever

3 May 7, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"I hear you, but I honestly can't believe that ANY of our clients would appreciate us…"

Linda Ferrante replied Apr 29, 2014 to Its confirmed! Interview confirmation notices are awesome!

7 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Chad Schnaterly

"Interesting concept, however, I have NEVER had a candidate, or myself, schedule an i…"

Linda Ferrante replied Apr 29, 2014 to Its confirmed! Interview confirmation notices are awesome!

7 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Chad Schnaterly

"Similarly, another myth would be that we have access to 'all the companies' in the a…"

Linda Ferrante replied Apr 24, 2014 to Three Myths About Staffing Companies

2 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Interestingly, a quick google search would tell you Bogas, Koncius & Croson PC i…"

Linda Ferrante replied Apr 22, 2014 to Social Recruiting Going to Lead to Legal Trouble?

3 May 5, 2014
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"Every once in awhile I have a day where I just shouldn't talk to people and today's…"

Linda Ferrante replied Mar 19, 2014 to Recruiter's Rant: How is your Recruiting week going?

4 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Raveendranadh Chintapalli

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service