Linda Ferrante's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (116) Replies Latest Activity

"There is so much wrong with that email, I don't even know where to begin!! If I rece…"

Linda Ferrante replied Mar 19, 2014 to Recruiter wants to know all about your status

10 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"If I read your post right, you are stating that doctors 'bypass the hospital recruit…"

Linda Ferrante replied Mar 12, 2014 to Hospital recruiters answer your phone-we have your doctors!

5 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Must of this answer is in how you handle it, or present your self.  If you are apolo…"

Linda Ferrante replied Mar 12, 2014 to Getting Back to work after a Career Break what could be the pro's and con's?

6 Mar 13, 2014

"Headhunter is old school for 'you're so awesome everyone is going to want you!'.  Ti…"

Linda Ferrante replied Mar 3, 2014 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6, 2014

"Back to the original question.....for me social recruiting is what I do when I'm out…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 12, 2014 to There is no Social Recruiting

43 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Recruiting Animal

"Don't allow yourself to be 'bullied' by aggressive job seekers.  They never make goo…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 12, 2014 to Advice for a new recruiter?

12 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Chris Russell

"Irina, that is FANTASTIC!  If I then 'remove' them as a contact later, does that mea…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 6, 2014 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I think we have the LI Premium.  I can view 100 names before it tells me to upgrade…"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 6, 2014 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I've always said I wasn't going to pay LI any more than an upgraded membership, but…"

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Those who can, Recruit!"

Linda Ferrante replied Feb 6, 2014 to T Shirts For Recruiting Campaign

22 Feb 11, 2014

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service