Theresa Hunter's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"What answer would you like to see?  My attorneys some times do take on to much work…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jul 18, 2012 to Rehearsed and prepared interviewee responses

12 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"Yes, I would do the take away close at that point too.   It sounds like this is not…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jul 12, 2012 to You Open up your inmail response and it goes something like this....

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"I would have to say the websites that list lawyers.  I could not do my job as effect…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jul 12, 2012 to One Recruiting tool you could NOT do without

17 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Poonam Bhanushali

"I say I am glad that you are happy I like working with happy people.  Tell me though…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jul 12, 2012 to You Open up your inmail response and it goes something like this....

4 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"I am a legal recruiter but specialize in Intellectual Property law.  If you have som…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jun 27, 2012 to Where the Legal Recruiters?

1 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"It is hard after the guarantee period has passed to be ask to work for free, but the…"

Theresa Hunter replied Jun 12, 2012 to The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I understand.  My law firms are taking forever to get back to me on candidates.  I w…"

Theresa Hunter replied May 1, 2012 to It's a Great Day in the Neighborhood

15 May 1, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"Hi Sandra, Just got the chance to read this and all I can say is YEAH!!!  I work wit…"

Theresa Hunter replied May 1, 2012 to It's a Great Day in the Neighborhood

15 May 1, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service