Raphael Fang's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes.  "

Raphael Fang replied Aug 27, 2012 to Are Recruiters Still Using Business Cards?

21 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"I even worked with a few recruiters who will call up managers and offer them with as…"

Raphael Fang replied Jul 3, 2012 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Kelly brought up a good point.  I always want my initial contact to be untraceable a…"

Raphael Fang replied May 4, 2012 to Cold Calling Candidates at Work

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Before you dial for the candidates, make sure you have the job description and relat…"

Raphael Fang replied May 3, 2012 to Cold Calling Candidates at Work

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

"I got a similar warning before.  They are a profit driven organisation and most peop…"

Raphael Fang replied Mar 22, 2012 to linkedin

39 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

"I haven't noticed yet.  I think it is a trust issue initially.  "

Raphael Fang replied Mar 12, 2012 to Question of the day: Are you seeing a rise in telecommuting as an option for employers and jobseekers?

5 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Brian D

"I always tell the candidates not to get overly comfortable and act the way they did…"

Raphael Fang replied Feb 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What special advice do you give to candidates for preparing for the second interview?

12 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hanneman

"Someone mailed me a resume with $5 gift card to a coffee shop a few years ago and he…"

Raphael Fang replied Feb 22, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen a candidate include on a resume?

21 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

"No.  Social Media will not kill off recruitment agencies.  That's because not every…"

Raphael Fang replied Feb 21, 2012 to Will Online Social Media eventually kill off Recruitment Agencies?

16 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Paul Dhanjal

"real life is stranger than fiction! "

Raphael Fang replied Feb 13, 2012 to Candidate Pushback on Recruiting/HR/Corporate Jargon

13 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service