Raphael Fang's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I have no life outside of the my work life.  I actually have to schedule time…"

Raphael Fang replied Feb 3, 2012 to With the Pressures That Come With A High Stress Job like Recruiting - How Do You Keep Your Sanity?

18 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mack

"When I am not working, I do too much to forget about my job as a head hunter.  Here…"

Raphael Fang replied Feb 2, 2012 to With the Pressures That Come With A High Stress Job like Recruiting - How Do You Keep Your Sanity?

18 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Mack

"May be you need to tell the candidates that you are looking for some one who can rel…"

Raphael Fang replied Jan 31, 2012 to Gender Specific Position Question.

33 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I think every agency recruiter needs to spend some time on cold calling.   I try to…"

Raphael Fang replied Jan 30, 2012 to New Client Development

2 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Andrew Hally

"I hate dealing with candidates that think I owe them jobs because they interviewed w…"

Raphael Fang replied Jan 20, 2012 to What do you like LEAST about the recruiting business?

8 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Tell the client the truth and don't oversell the job to the candidate.  Instead of m…"

Raphael Fang replied Jan 18, 2012 to Cancel the phone screening or not?

10 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Brian D

"Our firm use Bounty jobs for extra incomes and it worked for us."

Raphael Fang replied Jan 4, 2012 to I need some good info on www.bountyjobs.com

8 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Tape, glue and White-Out.  We needed to use them to hide the candidates' information…"

Raphael Fang replied Dec 21, 2011 to Question of the day: What recruiting tool are you no longer using that you once deemed irreplaceable?

10 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Just spoke with a Warehouse in Vancouver and they may be needing a few temps for nex…"

Raphael Fang replied Dec 16, 2011 to Question of the day: What are your typical activity levels as you head into the final stretch of the year?

12 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"If every one slows down, it is the right time to go out to meet new contacts.  It ha…"

Raphael Fang replied Dec 16, 2011 to Question of the day: What are your typical activity levels as you head into the final stretch of the year?

12 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Tim Spagnola

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service