Raphael Fang's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I filled a position with my twitter feed because I use it to announce new jobs or te…"

Raphael Fang replied Dec 9, 2011 to Is Twitter a waste of time for most recruiters?

6 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Ryan Leary

"Don't worry about raising your fee.  I have worked with software company and they ar…"

Raphael Fang replied Dec 9, 2011 to Modifying Contingency Fee Agreement

6 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Dan Ogden

"Although we can probably guess the candidate's salary range, but I wonder what else…"

Raphael Fang replied Dec 1, 2011 to How do you handle candidates who refuse to disclose their compensation information?

19 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by lisa rokusek

"I worry less with a good paying job.  That's all.  Happiness is a state of mind."

Raphael Fang replied Nov 22, 2011 to Question of the day: How much money makes you happy?

8 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Job advertisements work for some 'recruiters' but I am not a fan of it.  I am a head…"

Raphael Fang replied Nov 17, 2011 to Do Job Boards Really Work for Recruiters?

16 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Dickey-Chasins

"Welcome Roland.   I have been in the industry since 1999 and I will also advise you…"

Raphael Fang replied Nov 15, 2011 to An introduction and a question from an aspiring recruiter

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"@ Staci Did you call the people from Linkedin or did you message them through the sy…"

Raphael Fang replied Nov 14, 2011 to Candidates Needed! LinkedIn Drying Up!

9 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Anexidalia Marquez

"You are ready.  Just remember, it doesn't matter who you work for, you will always m…"

Raphael Fang replied Oct 30, 2011 to Becoming a Freelance Recruiter - Help :-)

3 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Amber

"I just may give this technique a try. "

Raphael Fang replied Oct 27, 2011 to Cold Calling and your best pick up Line

40 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Ruthie Appleby

"Cora raised a good point.  Head hunters, including myself, don't rely on job boards…"

Raphael Fang replied Oct 25, 2011 to So do recruitment agencies really have a future?

15 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service