Maisha Cannon's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Corporate Recruiter and yes, Excel for daily sourcing and name gen tracking."

Maisha Cannon replied Jul 16, 2012 to Would like to see a "show of hands" How many recruiters use excel speadsheet to track Daily/Weekly/Activities.

19 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

"I like the bridesmaid line, I may borrow that one. Re: "turning staff into pillars o…"

Maisha Cannon replied Jun 7, 2012 to Anyone have a creative way to say thanks, but no thanks?

12 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

"Lately in my TBNT emails, I've been keeping it short and sweet (4-5 sentences, no sp…"

Maisha Cannon replied Jun 7, 2012 to Anyone have a creative way to say thanks, but no thanks?

12 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

"Yes, I would participate, depending on the time of day! Thanks, Tim!"

Maisha Cannon replied May 8, 2012 to Question of the Day: Would you participate in a weekly RBChat?

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"Tim, Great question! I was curious to read the responses. I wonder if the glut of ca…"

Maisha Cannon replied Apr 6, 2012 to Question of the day: How long should a job seeker wait for an offer?

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

"Great point about people using it as a job board, Amy. I'm sure LI does that to keep…"

Maisha Cannon replied Mar 23, 2012 to linkedin

39 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

"Never heard of BeKnown, I will check it out! Installed BranchOut on FB a few weeks a…"

Maisha Cannon replied Mar 9, 2012 to Question of the Day: Have tools like BranchOut and BeKnown helped you at your desk?

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

"Hi Theus, As a Corporate Recruiter, social media (FaceBook and Twitter) worked well…"

Maisha Cannon replied Mar 7, 2012 to Is the use of social media for recruiters overrated?

8 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"Laughing out loud at Bill's reply. I definitely agree with Christopher, the candidat…"

Maisha Cannon replied Mar 6, 2012 to Question of the day: What are some reasons for a candidate to stop communicating with a recruiter once the interview has taken place?

15 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Patrick Richard

"Samantha, Thanks for the question. I'd like to share my two cents. Please can someon…"

Maisha Cannon replied Mar 4, 2012 to How to manage a candidates expectations?

3 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Ben McGrath

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

GET YOUR FREE TICKET

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2018   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service