Edwin Ostrand's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark I agree, the amount time for interviewing a candidate several times, written as…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 14, 2011 to Pre-interview candidate prep: retained versus contingent

35 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"Sandra, I do not believe Mark is questioning the quality of contingency work verse r…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 14, 2011 to Pre-interview candidate prep: retained versus contingent

35 Apr 19, 2011

"  Well stated Mark!"

35 Apr 19, 2011

"That is an interesting question, is face-to-face interviewing needed. I do internati…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 14, 2011 to Is in person interviewing dead for recruiters?

22 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Jason Monastra

"Having done retained searches now over a decade now, my fee is 30% - 35%, of first y…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Apr 14, 2011 to Fee Question? Do you get paid for performance?

17 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

"First I would like to address your client relationship comment concerning feedback i…"

35 Apr 19, 2011

"I would first say that anything that can effect the company, you have an oblation to…"

Edwin Ostrand replied Sep 29, 2010 to Should you bring your personal life into your professional life??

6 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service