Thomas Patrick Chuna's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't repeat the resume, I just type out their answers to my "pre screen" question…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Apr 6, 2011 to Thoughts on how much detail to include in your candidate submittal??

6 May 5, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"check your email!"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Apr 6, 2011 to Oil and Gas current salaries?

2 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Molly Haefele

"some planning will take a long time, so that what you do will be effective.  Some pl…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Apr 5, 2011 to Daily Planning--Do you do it? How much time do you spend on it?

17 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

"Leave a message, be interesting, and tell them you are a recruiter..at least then th…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Apr 5, 2011 to To Voice Mail or Not to Voice Mail

21 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Leah Davis

"My older sisters name is Raelyn..as in "ray - lynn""

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Mar 29, 2011 to A Thorn By Any Other Name

2 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

""No guy throws a fit about being bullied or talks about his alcoholic daddy.  Ewwwww…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Mar 25, 2011 to Question for you contingent/agency recruiter types

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Yes, but be ready to be creative, as far as fee amounts, schedule of payment, and th…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Mar 23, 2011 to Recruiting for Startups

8 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

"I was answering from the perspective of the solo recruiter..if I had a legal team th…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Mar 22, 2011 to Question for you contingent/agency recruiter types

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"  Call me paranoid, but I doubt that company is going to quit accepting resumes from…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Mar 21, 2011 to Question for you contingent/agency recruiter types

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"  Great post Sandra.   For the record, I am a recruiter, doing recruiting. Although…"

Thomas Patrick Chuna replied Mar 21, 2011 to RECRUITMENT – I COULD CRY, I COULD JUST CRY!

110 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service