Lisa Zee's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Nita, Thanks for your information! Let's stay in touch. Lisa"

Lisa Zee replied Jun 5, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Carl, Just want to reply to your post as well. Thanks again! Lisa"

Lisa Zee replied Jun 3, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Duncan, I appreciate your note! Keep in touch. Lisa"

Lisa Zee replied Jun 3, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Thanks for your time and I'll keep in touch. Lisa"

Lisa Zee replied May 27, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Thank you for reaching out. Keep in touch! Lisa"

Lisa Zee replied May 27, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Roscoe, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a note. We are set for now b…"

Lisa Zee replied May 8, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Scott, Thank you for responding to my post. This contract job was for several fin…"

Lisa Zee replied May 6, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Cathy, I apologize for the delayed response. This contract job was for several fi…"

Lisa Zee replied May 6, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Lea, Thank you for responding to my post. This contract job was for several finan…"

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

"Hi Dan, EMEA is a big market. We do high-tech worldwide and we currently have a need…"

Lisa Zee replied Apr 25, 2008 to Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service