Kelly Blokdijk's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Outrageous!  When I saw the title of this post in my RBC email, I was SOOOO hoping…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Apr 20, 2012 to Do You Know Why Candidates Think Recruiters are Idiots?

43 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by PAUL FOREL

"Most job ads resemble a list of demands versus being a communication piece to attrac…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Mar 29, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing you have seen included in a job description?

17 Apr 19, 2012
Reply by Elise Reynolds

"Actually, I was under the impression that the IDK "flag" was common knowledge by at…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Mar 22, 2012 to linkedin

39 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

"Regardless of profession, my definition of a "good" resume is one that is REAL R -…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Mar 8, 2012 to What does a good "recruiting" resume look like?

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"At one company, a very plump and well-endowed young lady came in wearing an extremel…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Feb 8, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the worst thing a candidate showed up to an interview wearing?

56 May 7, 2012
Reply by Catherine Nelson

"Wonderful to read this! Nice job, Sandra. Anytime someone tells me "your not like ot…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Feb 6, 2012 to It's a Great Day in the Neighborhood

15 May 1, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

"It would be interesting to know why a person is reluctant to provide references. For…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Feb 6, 2012 to Question of the day: How do you manage a candidate who is currently employed but reluctant to give references?

10 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Darryl Dioso

"Many (most) people have profiles on multiple sites. I always find it amusing when pe…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Jan 11, 2012 to Candidate sourcing tools

4 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Wondering if their rating process is in some way another technique they use to up-se…"

Kelly Blokdijk replied Feb 19, 2011 to THINK ABOUT WHO YOU ENDORSE FOR FREE.

30 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service