Joshua Letourneau's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"George, your annuity fee schedule is interesting and non status-quo. Therefore, I do…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 28, 2008 to Can you do some recruiting work for me on a part time or full time basis?

32 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

"George, as are most recruiters, I'm on the phone all day. I can assure you, however,…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 24, 2008 to Can you do some recruiting work for me on a part time or full time basis?

32 Dec 16, 2008

"George, good morning. I appreciate your tenacity - if you don't mind, let me offer a…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 24, 2008 to Can you do some recruiting work for me on a part time or full time basis?

32 Dec 16, 2008

"This is outstanding news and I want to send a heartfelt Congratulations to both Don,…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 22, 2008 to BREAKING NEWS: Arbita and JobMachine Merge

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Blogging can help a recruiter in their business through the following ways: 1. Incr…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 22, 2008 to Answer our Question of the Week and win an iPod

2 May 22, 2008
Reply by Amber Powell

"Howie, Good afternoon. My observation on RBC is that there is a healthy mix of both…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 21, 2008 to Demographics

7 May 31, 2008
Reply by Amitai Givertz

"Tektree - is there a "Right to Represent" clause in your agreement? If you can email…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 6, 2008 to Help ------- Advice regarding solicitation of my candidate by my vendor.

1 May 6, 2008

"LinkedIn is growing - It's funny to me that there is a growing mindset that "Great c…"

Joshua Letourneau replied May 1, 2008 to 29 of 30 Passive Candidates Weren't On LinkedIn

10 May 1, 2008
Reply by Searching for Work

"the above pic simply blows, so if you'd like to actually see what it says, feel free…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Apr 4, 2008 to Sourcing 1.0 - It All Started With A Quest For Names . . . Long, Long Ago In a Galaxy Far, Far Away . . .

1 Apr 4, 2008

"Rami, I have had many contacts with various food ingredients :) Some good and some b…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Apr 1, 2008 to Looking for a contact with a recruiter- Food Ingredients

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Rami Hascal

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service