Joshua Letourneau's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL - funny article with catchy title (although this article seems to be a little of…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 6, 2009 to What Would You Prefer Today From A Speaker: Motivation-Speak or Process-Speak?

10 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"Wow, in the middle of a call, I saw an email from Scott Love regarding a new article…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 6, 2009 to What Would You Prefer Today From A Speaker: Motivation-Speak or Process-Speak?

10 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"Pam, good point - there can be a mix of both. When it comes to conferences, there be…"

10 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by pam claughton

"Ami, great comment - being a Poker 'fan' (whose won and lost a few dollars in the ga…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 6, 2009 to What Kind of Search Assignments Are You Finding (& Working) In These Times?

18 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Tom Sweeney

"Donato, I think your products and services are awesome. I wish I could afford all of…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 5, 2009 to The Risk of being Over Motivated - Bullhorn Live

13 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Dean, this is a rock-solid idea. Thank you for your thoughts. Partnering with consul…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 5, 2009 to What Kind of Search Assignments Are You Finding (& Working) In These Times?

18 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Tom Sweeney

"JD, I've seen Danny Cahill speak a few times and I agree that when it's live, he pac…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 5, 2009 to The Risk of being Over Motivated - Bullhorn Live

13 Feb 9, 2009

"Dan, there may be some global similarities in the Search business, but I haven't see…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 5, 2009 to Interesting concession from a TPR

4 Feb 5, 2009

"Jerry, LOL - good point. You're right that we need to get on the phone :) Sigmund F…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 4, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009

"Martin, I agree that Danny Cahill is extremely charismatic . . . and he tells it lik…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 4, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service