Joshua Letourneau's Discussions (242)

Discussions Replied To (190) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, agreed - when I say a "tough search", I'm referring to a search that the Client…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 4, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Joshua Letourneau

"Jerry, I feel you and I'm just playing Devil's Advocate. Honestly, I understand wher…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 3, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009

"Jerry, sounds like I've hit a interesting point with you. Let me ask you something.…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Feb 3, 2009 to Danny Cahill's "Best Recruiters" Comment (From JD's Email Today)

12 Feb 4, 2009

"I have to send Ami a shout-out as well. He's the kind of person you listen and pay a…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 30, 2009 to Digging Into RecruitingBlogs.com v2.05

17 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Frank R Speer

"Ross, I'm intrigued - a Recruiter requires a 'license' in AU? Can you elaborate? Enl…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 30, 2009 to Do you think its unethical to charge unemployed people for help ?

38 Jun 3, 2009
Reply by Ross Clennett

"Hey, RBC Homeslices . . . a Friend of mine gave me a ring and let me know something…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 28, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"P.S. And I'd be remiss not to mention -- If you think the id, ego, and super-ego do…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 28, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"I commend Twitter on migrating from a 'What are you doing now?' tool to a self-actua…"

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

"well stated - kudos for a very intelligent and tacit reply. "

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 27, 2009 to Does anyone agree with this statement...

10 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

"What we're all forgetting here is that there has been, and always will be, and under…"

Joshua Letourneau replied Jan 27, 2009 to Twitter Top 50 Recruiters - What exactly is it telling us?

51 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service