Chuck Klein's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Decision makers like to have choices. One candidate isn't enough.   Had you brought…"

Chuck Klein replied Nov 8, 2014 to Not Hiring The First Candidate Interviewed

4 Nov 19, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

"Will By sending invites, aren't you taking a risk that the respondent will check tha…"

Chuck Klein replied Feb 5, 2014 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"  I have been following up with numerous people who placed paid ads on Linkedin.   I…"

Chuck Klein replied Feb 18, 2013 to Hiring people found through social networking sites?

11 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Genevieve Kelly

"  You can buy RPS for a few months and then cancel?  It used to be a 12 month commit…"

Chuck Klein replied Nov 8, 2012 to Linkedin Job Discussions & Linkedin Recruiter- any value?

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"Thanks Ryan.    Re: RPS Version (which may not be identical to LI Recruiter - I'm no…"

Chuck Klein replied Nov 7, 2012 to Linkedin Job Discussions & Linkedin Recruiter- any value?

6 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"Great issue.  I think this new feature is incredibly dumb,  People I don't know have…"

Chuck Klein replied Oct 15, 2012 to Thoughts on Skill Endorsements on Linkedin

24 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Well done. Mark.  Can I add one?  Agreeing to the contingency payment to be sent onl…"

Chuck Klein replied Sep 5, 2012 to 14 ways to insure you won't get paid for doing a contingency search

7 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

" Thanks.   Have you ever used Linkedin Talent FInder? "

Chuck Klein replied Aug 11, 2012 to Lou Adler Training

4 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Chuck Klein

"  I rarely read them. "

Chuck Klein replied Aug 9, 2012 to Cover Letters: Do you read them?

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"As a self employed recruiter, I would rather spend my time recruiting than filling o…"

Chuck Klein replied Jul 16, 2012 to Would like to see a "show of hands" How many recruiters use excel speadsheet to track Daily/Weekly/Activities.

19 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Matt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service