Sunny's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We…"

Sunny replied Jul 16, 2008 to Wanted: Recruiter in AZ

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Sunny

"Yes, you can call me at 412-563-3460...and also email me your contact details...so t…"

Sunny replied Jul 15, 2008 to Need Experienced Corporate and Executive Recruiters, Staffing Professionals, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Research Experts for "C" Level Recruiting Positions!

3 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Sunny

"How are you doing today. I do have my own company here in USA and Back in India. We…"

Sunny replied Jul 14, 2008 to Know any recruiters in Flagstaff, AZ?

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Kate May

Sunny replied Jul 14, 2008 to Need Experienced Corporate and Executive Recruiters, Staffing Professionals, Human Resource Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Research Experts for "C" Level Recruiting Positions!

3 Jul 15, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Sunny replied Jul 13, 2008 to Technical Staffing Account Managers - Work Virtually

2 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Sunny replied Jul 13, 2008 to SEEKING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS (VIRTUAL)

1 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Sunny replied Jul 13, 2008 to Technical Recruiters needed!

3 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Kate

Sunny replied Jul 12, 2008 to Suggestions? Good resources for finding professionals with expertise in BI / DW, ERP and CRM technologies.

6 Aug 26, 2008
Reply by Matthew

Sunny replied Jul 12, 2008 to Technical Recruiter needed in Nashville, TN

1 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Sunny

Sunny replied Jul 12, 2008 to Int/Sr. Recruiter - Vancouver/Canada - Best Buy Canada

1 Jul 12, 2008
Reply by Sunny

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service