lisa rokusek's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"I had an interesting situation a few years ago right when I started out on my own.  …"

lisa rokusek replied Sep 1, 2011 to Problem with a client.....would appreciate other recruiters take on situation

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"My brother, we work FAR TOO HARD to lose out on any fees within our grasp."

lisa rokusek replied Sep 1, 2011 to Problem with a client.....would appreciate other recruiters take on situation

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Sometimes the candidate can give you an assist on this by supporting you on the caus…"

16 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Kirby Cole

"Yeah often people don't get the it we do to make a living.   Sometimes I say,"I am a…"

lisa rokusek replied Sep 1, 2011 to Then she asked, "And what exactly is it that you do?"

18 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"When I left my last employer around four years ago so a while back in internet days)…"

lisa rokusek replied Aug 25, 2011 to Cyber Harassment? or Cyber Bullying? A LinkedIn Tale

4 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"when i set it up it asked me to add my linkedin profile and thats where it hiccupped…"

lisa rokusek replied Aug 23, 2011 to JobMagic

23 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jindrich Liska

"Yeah when it was parsing them it times out. I have 20K direct connections and that c…"

23 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jindrich Liska

"I tried it and I seem to break it (I think I have too many linkedin connections for…"

23 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jindrich Liska

"Whenever my substantial ego gets involved in my decision making I need to pause and…"

lisa rokusek replied Aug 23, 2011 to My client is now my candidate?

22 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jeremy Spring

"Yeah, using payrolling services may cost money but I have found that the lack of hea…"

lisa rokusek replied Jun 27, 2011 to Some help with a biz plan for a new staffing agency, please!

24 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al Merrill

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service