Samantha Lacey's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sandra, I'm getting a lot of this myself at the moment to my personal email. Clearly…"

Samantha Lacey replied Feb 14, 2012 to How Recruiters Destroy Themselves with Automated Recruiting

8 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I actually have a tear in my eye. Kelsey sounds great and she's lucky to have a moth…"

Samantha Lacey replied Feb 8, 2012 to Why I Love Recruiting

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

"Not quite on topic but I was once told I was the most polite cold caller ever. That'…"

Samantha Lacey replied Jan 17, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the rudest response you have received from a random cold call?

17 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Grove

"I can understand the frustrations on both sides here, it's always a pain when a clie…"

Samantha Lacey replied Jan 12, 2012 to Question of the day: How long is too long to follow up with a candidate post interview?

23 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I have 2 that will stick with me for years to come.  The model of BMW on offer was…"

Samantha Lacey replied Jan 10, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the most absurd reason a candidate has given you for not taking the job?

12 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"I once had a resume sent to me with a tea bag stapled to it. There was a note attach…"

Samantha Lacey replied Dec 19, 2011 to Strangest thing ever sent to you by a job seeker?

25 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob Share

"Ken, I think you are spot on with your comments. To have people leave for such well…"

Samantha Lacey replied Oct 26, 2011 to Celebrating a Segment of Your Attrition

9 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Ken Totten

"I agree with Sandra and Amy. Smile and nod and don't give WW any attention. Hopefull…"

Samantha Lacey replied Oct 11, 2011 to STICKY STUFF -"I am not a bully".

12 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"When I first started out in recruitment I was taught to recruit the "bad" way. I am…"

Samantha Lacey replied Sep 29, 2011 to Can we stop "Salesmen" ruining our reputation?

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Samantha Lacey

"I'm in sunny (for once) Manchester UK. There are more Brits on here than I thought.…"

Samantha Lacey replied Sep 29, 2011 to United Nations Of RBC

24 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Luke Collard

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service