Tracey Cress's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"David, thank you so much, you are on fire with the tag lines!!!!!! :)  "

Tracey Cress replied Jul 30, 2012 to HELP! Need tag line ideas please.

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"David, you had me at nerd. . .  "

Tracey Cress replied Jul 30, 2012 to HELP! Need tag line ideas please.

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"Well, you have to give him credit for trying to remedy the situation!!!!   Hilarious…"

Tracey Cress replied Jul 16, 2012 to The worst clothing someone wore to an interview

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"Now, that's some good stuff right there, Jacob!!!  Thanks for the laugh this morning…"

Tracey Cress replied Jul 16, 2012 to The worst clothing someone wore to an interview

11 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Tracey Cress

"    Well, sorry to say, but the buzzword "Social Media" is at the top of the list of…"

Tracey Cress replied Jan 19, 2012 to Question of the day: What social media buzzword irks you the most?

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"A candidate sent me an actual paper resume in an actual envelope and sent it through…"

Tracey Cress replied Dec 6, 2011 to Strangest thing ever sent to you by a job seeker?

25 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Jacob Share

"For me, money brings pleasure, not happiness.   How much do I need? Enough to live c…"

Tracey Cress replied Nov 22, 2011 to Question of the day: How much money makes you happy?

8 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Joel,   We use Akken www.akken.com - affordable, clean, easy, intuitive and effectiv…"

Tracey Cress replied Jul 7, 2011 to Low cost ATS recommendations

12 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Tracy Saunders

"Ken,   You asked about the viewing feature on LinkedIn. . .   On the home page you c…"

Tracey Cress replied May 16, 2011 to LinkedIn Profiles-Same as "Already in our Database"?

29 May 20, 2011
Reply by Keith Plesha

"Being a success to me, means to live with purpose . . .   The purpose of life is not…"

Tracey Cress replied Apr 14, 2011 to Wednesday Wisdom: The Quest

33 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Tracey Cress

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service