RecruiterGuy's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"can you make the tie an exclamation point? :-)"

RecruiterGuy replied Jul 7, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Logo Contest!!! - Sponsored by Broadlook

76 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Tim

"Lisa - have you been here -> http://gamecareerguide.com/careers/ ? Thought of yo…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jul 7, 2008 to Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

"I only had about 30 min to throw a few things together - I would think you'd probabl…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jul 3, 2008 to RecruitingBlogs.com Logo Contest!!! - Sponsored by Broadlook

76 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Tim

"Pam it's almost as though you were sitting in my office and listening to part of my…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 18, 2008 to Let's Talk Headhunters for Hire - You vs. Them?

2 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by RecruiterGuy

"Perhaps you'll have some luck at My Cool Works? Check out My CoolWorks. It's another…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 13, 2008 to WANT TO MOVE TO AUSTRALIA!

17 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Arvind Ganga

"Would love to know what you find... My team currently uses AIRS and we're very pleas…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 12, 2008 to What are some other CRM tools like Airs Sourcepoint or Avature that are not an "ATS" system?

8 May 14, 2009
Reply by Ryan May

"You shouldn't need to, Lisa. When you click that link it should just ask for your Ni…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 11, 2008 to Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

"Lisa, Just a thought but you may find some connections in this Ning network centere…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 10, 2008 to Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

""Your contacts are not your income. Your candidates are." Can I nominate this as th…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 4, 2008 to Please tell me why (again) I'm supposed to give you all my contacts on LinkedIn......

43 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"Ryan, great response. I'd be hard pressed not to point out that there is a major di…"

RecruiterGuy replied Jun 4, 2008 to Please tell me why (again) I'm supposed to give you all my contacts on LinkedIn......

43 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service