Amber's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting question, Roni. We had a client call US once to let us know that a candi…"

Amber replied Sep 9, 2013 to Agencies:What is your Submittal Followup Process

4 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Roni Zapin

"I have only one specific example. I was a branch sales manager, and my district mana…"

Amber replied Aug 20, 2013 to How about some banter about HR bashing?

12 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"I look at a few things: 1. There might be considerations - good or bad - that the co…"

Amber replied Aug 18, 2013 to How about some banter about HR bashing?

12 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

"Are all the clients looking for temp employees? There are several back end companies…"

Amber replied Aug 6, 2013 to Looking for recruiting owners interested in split placements

2 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by George Pitts

"I'm not sure it was meant to say that TPR's actually DO have superior skills, obviou…"

Amber replied Jul 23, 2013 to If every company has an internal recruitment team, how will consultancies play their role and how will they survive?

54 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"I know - it changes all the time, Jeanna! In the services right now for Recruiters,…"

Amber replied Jul 22, 2013 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Jeanna, you have LI Recruiter for $900/yr? Or do you have one of the "Talent" paid a…"

Amber replied Jul 22, 2013 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"I can't answer for everyone, and certainly do give candidates that I've brought into…"

Amber replied Jul 18, 2013 to Recruiters with no manners

13 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Well, I use the LI Talent Finder, think it's around 100/mo. I don't particularly use…"

Amber replied Jul 16, 2013 to LinkedIn Inmails or Invitations? What works best for you?

28 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"There might be some differences in which countries, but here in U.S. a lot of compan…"

Amber replied Jul 16, 2013 to If every company has an internal recruitment team, how will consultancies play their role and how will they survive?

54 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service