Al Merrill's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi John-         It's always interesting when a candidate comes forth with this reti…"

Al Merrill replied Dec 1, 2011 to How do you handle candidates who refuse to disclose their compensation information?

19 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by lisa rokusek

"Roland-      I can't pass this one up! You'll chuckle but I'm sincere...learn to sel…"

Al Merrill replied Nov 15, 2011 to An introduction and a question from an aspiring recruiter

10 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"Tim, on Jerry's point, I'm not sure most people successfully can explain or understa…"

Al Merrill replied Nov 15, 2011 to Is a recruiting reality show a good thing or a bad thing for recruiters?

13 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

"Martin-     First of all, stop worrying about the knowledge front, and stop hiring M…"

Al Merrill replied Nov 15, 2011 to Hiring Woes - Internal

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Martin

"Staci-         Call into your ten biggest competitors and ask for the LAN Admin. Tel…"

Al Merrill replied Nov 14, 2011 to Candidates Needed! LinkedIn Drying Up!

9 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Anexidalia Marquez

"Few people in today's marketplace can do what we headhunters/recruiters do! I don't…"

Al Merrill replied Sep 3, 2011 to Then she asked, "And what exactly is it that you do?"

18 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Hi Cody-       If it were me, I wouldn't give, promise, or offer stock in your new c…"

Al Merrill replied Jul 1, 2011 to Some help with a biz plan for a new staffing agency, please!

24 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Al Merrill

"Jeff -  We're done-"

Al Merrill replied Mar 23, 2011 to Question for you contingent/agency recruiter types

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Well Jeff, you've just nicely validated my point about the arrogance and contempt ma…"

Al Merrill replied Mar 23, 2011 to Question for you contingent/agency recruiter types

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"It seems it has always been a given Jerry, in many retained firms I've known, that t…"

28 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service