Bill Schultz's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"I just got it a few months ago. It makes life a lot easier . Especially the ability…"

Bill Schultz replied Jun 13, 2012 to Linkedin Recruiter

20 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

"Yes what Sandra said.  Also, I would go in and do some forensics to find out what we…"

Bill Schultz replied Jun 11, 2012 to The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I usually tell them that they came up against really strong competition.  For some r…"

Bill Schultz replied Jun 7, 2012 to Anyone have a creative way to say thanks, but no thanks?

12 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

"Thanks, Sandra.  When I was in temp staffing, it was common place to do morning call…"

Bill Schultz replied Jun 4, 2012 to Start Date Protocol

2 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Good one., Ben.  I find that those who "multi-task" are frequently "jack of all trad…"

Bill Schultz replied May 21, 2012 to Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"Pack your knives and go."

Bill Schultz replied May 21, 2012 to Question of the day: 
What is your favorite HR saying?

7 May 22, 2012
Reply by Keith Goodwin

""Seasoned" Don't use this word unless you're a brisket."

Bill Schultz replied May 18, 2012 to Question of the day:What is the most overused word you see in your candidate resumes?

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"That's a tough one.  Jerry, you have a point but in this case, I don't think it woul…"

Bill Schultz replied May 11, 2012 to Collections advice for a candidate heist

20 May 14, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"No I was invited. I just never got there on time. As you said, it's in prime time. I…"

Bill Schultz replied May 7, 2012 to Question of the Day: Would you participate in a weekly RBChat?

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

"i thought there was one?"

Bill Schultz replied May 7, 2012 to Question of the Day: Would you participate in a weekly RBChat?

12 May 14, 2012
Reply by Tim Spagnola

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service