Bill Schultz's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelly, sounds like you work with some pretty paranoid clients.  Why didn't s/he just…"

Bill Schultz replied May 4, 2012 to Cold Calling Candidates at Work

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

"I was taught to create some mystery and begin the call with a question that begs a p…"

Bill Schultz replied May 2, 2012 to Cold Calling Candidates at Work

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Mack

"Well, by all means, Amy.  keep doin what you're doin.  I have seen recruiters waste…"

Bill Schultz replied Apr 24, 2012 to Poll - What do You Find More Annoying? (Random Job Reachout or Misplaced Applicant)

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"I used to have a guy "eddie Alvaro"  I must've pissed him off somehow by not getting…"

Bill Schultz replied Apr 24, 2012 to Poll - What do You Find More Annoying? (Random Job Reachout or Misplaced Applicant)

17 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

"Force rate your last 4 Employers 1-4.  "

Bill Schultz replied Apr 13, 2012 to What are some of your best interview questions?

6 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"I @Taylor #2 is all you need to move on.  No hiring manager, no shirtee.   I don't…"

Bill Schultz replied Apr 12, 2012 to Question of the Day: What would prompt you to fire a client?

9 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by David Jansons

"LOL,  I'd have no clients.   "

Bill Schultz replied Apr 12, 2012 to Question of the Day: What would prompt you to fire a client?

9 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by David Jansons

"I must be challenged, Amber.  All I get is my profile.  "

Bill Schultz replied Apr 6, 2012 to With the New Design of RBC....

4 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"Hi Tim- I meant personal activity.  On the "my Page" section.  You used to be able t…"

Bill Schultz replied Apr 6, 2012 to With the New Design of RBC....

4 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

"I'm not sure what you mean, Tim.  People are assuming you mean written after verbal…"

Bill Schultz replied Apr 2, 2012 to Question of the day: How long should a job seeker wait for an offer?

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service