Bill Schultz's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (213) Replies Latest Activity

"No, not very relevant for me.  I just email or text people my v card if I meet them…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 27, 2012 to Are Recruiters Still Using Business Cards?

21 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

""must""

Bill Schultz replied Aug 21, 2012 to Question of the day: What is the most commonly overused word in job descriptions?

9 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Branch

"20% less 10% of fees paid, based on a 50% markup   So if person makes $100 per hour…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 20, 2012 to Conversion Fee - what kind of conversion schedule are you getting on contract-to-hire engagements?

4 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"These things don't stay confidential for long.  After the first person interviews, i…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 14, 2012 to Confidential Searches - How do you interest passive candidates when you can't say who your client is...

16 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Martin O'Shea

"I've had lots of bad luck deals-  Off the top of my head was the guy who was driving…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 14, 2012 to Question of the day: What role does luck play in your recruiting success?

8 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"It would be lucky if your colleague started working in recruiting that day.  But the…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 14, 2012 to Question of the day: What role does luck play in your recruiting success?

8 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"My good recruiters had a picture of their next car, house, vacation, etc.  on their…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 13, 2012 to Introducing myself and getting my feet wet

18 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Rasmussen

"I read them more than resumes."

Bill Schultz replied Aug 9, 2012 to Cover Letters: Do you read them?

10 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Carruthers

"I point out some of their relevant accomplishments.  I never send a resume out unles…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 8, 2012 to First Post: Getting New Buisness- Overcoming This Objection...

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

"Hi Brian- Welcome.  I don't "blind up" resumes but when I do get that objection, I s…"

Bill Schultz replied Aug 8, 2012 to First Post: Getting New Buisness- Overcoming This Objection...

8 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service