Keith D. Halperin's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"You're very welcome, Saurabh and very correct. Let me know if you wish to discuss fu…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 17, 2014 to Approaching recruiters and companies - How should I go for it to provide job solutions to my members

4 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Jain

"You're very welcome., Linda. It's clear you have a strong drive to go forward, and t…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 13, 2014 to Getting Back to work after a Career Break what could be the pro's and con's?

6 Mar 13, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

"You're very welcome, Juliet. If someone who has taken a break and also gone for a(n)…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 11, 2014 to Getting Back to work after a Career Break what could be the pro's and con's?

6 Mar 13, 2014

"Thanks, Paul. Much appreciated. -kh"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 11, 2014 to ZoomInfo Equivalent, Recruiting/Sourcing Tools Wish List, Off-Loadable Recruiting/Sourcing Tasks

2 Mar 11, 2014

"A good question, Lauren. I can't speak to whether or nor these work well. I'd sugges…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 10, 2014 to Virtual Career Fairs

1 Mar 10, 2014

"Excellent questions, Saurabh. The first two: you look at similar position on FB, LI,…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 10, 2014 to Approaching recruiters and companies - How should I go for it to provide job solutions to my members

4 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Saurabh Jain

"Thanks Juliet. Positive things: 1) They're still alive. 2) They won't have to worry…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 10, 2014 to Getting Back to work after a Career Break what could be the pro's and con's?

6 Mar 13, 2014

"Wasn't this a sort of contest? -kh"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 7, 2014 to A Social Recruiting Success Story?

1 Mar 7, 2014

"Ionut:"However, managing people's expectations and explaining to what degree you mig…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 6, 2014 to Me wants headhunter

8 Mar 6, 2014

"Certainly. You search to find a free-lance person on a number of the internet sites…"

Keith D. Halperin replied Mar 5, 2014 to Calendar Scheduling

4 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Tim Spagnola

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service