Cora Mae Lengeman's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Well played Bill! "

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 15, 2011 to Question of the day is: What is the most creative thing you have done to get a sendout?

5 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Cora Mae Lengeman

"AMEN SANDRA!   A lie is a lie.  Period.    Being honest in all your business and per…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 15, 2011 to CAVEAT EMPTOR

27 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Depends on how you use it.  I have a small group - 25 people - that I consider my cl…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 13, 2011 to Question of the day: What are the advantages/disadvantages for recruiters maintaining large professional networks?

8 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Will Branning

"ZERO"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 12, 2011 to Question of the day: How many placements did you make this year directly through the efforts of social media?

20 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Stuart Musson

"A lot of my clients cannot accept any gifts – food or otherwise. I use to bake cooki…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 6, 2011 to For Corporate Recruiters---Holiday gift question

8 Dec 6, 2011

"I use to attend recruiting related conferences. After five years of hearing the same…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 6, 2011 to Question of the day: Why do you attend recruiting related conferences?

7 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Best job in the world!  You can make as much money as you want by working hard or as…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 4, 2011 to New to Recruiting - What is a realistic income as a Technical Recruiter.

6 Dec 4, 2011

"Thank you.  I am honored to have won when there were so many great stories - yours i…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 2, 2011 to WINNING Entry: Who Is Hiring My Candidate Here?

4 Dec 2, 2011

"  Thank you to the judges and all the RBC members that read and voted for my Horror…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 2, 2011 to WINNING Entry: Who Is Hiring My Candidate Here?

4 Dec 2, 2011

"Really?  I haven't noticed anything of value yet..... :) Thanks for your words of wi…"

Cora Mae Lengeman replied Dec 1, 2011 to Are we being used for content by those that sell their services to us?

7 Dec 1, 2011

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service