Todd Kmiec's Discussions (386)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Jill, Yes, professionalism went out the door......I think well before the econonmy…"

Todd Kmiec replied May 12, 2009 to No one returns emails or calls any more. Did professionalism go out the door with the economy?

33 May 15, 2009
Reply by Jill Rosenfield

"That's great. My high school basketball coach gave us that poem and made us memorize…"

Todd Kmiec replied May 5, 2009 to Something to Smile About

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Rayanne, You are so right about the attitude and about positivity being infectious.…"

Todd Kmiec replied May 5, 2009 to Something to Smile About

7 May 6, 2009
Reply by Sandra McCartt

"Great discussion & I think the right answers are there. One thought to add that…"

Todd Kmiec replied May 4, 2009 to I get that the phone is heavy right now...so what.

32 May 4, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"I have an interesting take on this. My original Twitter account does not aggregate.…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 30, 2009 to Twitter Kickstart Program - Instantly follow 1,000 people

25 May 12, 2009
Reply by Slouch

"Rayanne, I think you've hit all the pros and cons really well on this topic. I'm vi…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 27, 2009 to Continual Growth and Progress

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"You guys crack me up. Too bad for me that I was too busy WORKING and on TWITTER all…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 24, 2009 to The Value of a Comment - Jorge Albinagorta

20 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Hand Raised! I'm one. Todd Kmiec"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 20, 2009 to I must have missed the memo - but can we just say ANYTHING we want nowadays?

24 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Cheri Ackerman

"Steve, Yes, Yes, Absolutely Yes. You're touching on several things that should be d…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 15, 2009 to Does having kids make you a better recruiter?

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

"Steve brought up the same thing, basically how do people doing retained business fee…"

Todd Kmiec replied Apr 15, 2009 to Does having kids make you a better recruiter?

28 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service